“Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it is time to start making better choices”
Talk about motivational quotes – true story. Course i’m only applying it to working out and my food choices. My life is fine, but me no likey my fat belly and love handles. But to further touch on this quote… I think it’s super important to become more positive about one’s life in general. Looking awesome and eating well is not going to make you a happy person (i mean yes, it’ll help a whole lot and the confidence that it undoubtedly comes with will surely…. ok ok ok. i guess looking awesome will make you happier!) but even that high will go away. Find a hobby outside of the gym and exercise. Set goals – LONG term and SHORT term (props to my friend Rahul who is training in India to become some master Yoga and Spiritual leader or something to that extent)
- Legs, biceps, and abs today with a 10 min elliptical. (fasted)
- Burned 650 cals
- SNACK 1 @ 12:00pm | one medium apple – 75cals
- MEAL 1 @ 1:00pm | salmon, asparagus, sweet potato, spinach salad – 650cals
- Not sure what is in store for tonight – will find out when I get home from work and see what my amazing wife and daughter has prepared! Wife usually cooks up an awesome and 95% healthy food… She’s 3rd generation American-Italian, so she KNOWS her food!
- MEAL 2 @ 6:15pm | Ingredients: Tofu, kale, beets, carrots, quinoa, wheatberry-looking-thing (don’t know for sure and wife forget too) That’s about 700-800cals. Which leaves me with like 400 to play with for rest of the night.
- Had some popcorn, a clementine, and whey protein shake for about 350 cals.
Today’s Tip to myself:
- Once you get the slightest inkling of hunger, go make that first cup of coffee!
- Unchanged from March 1st, 2016